School Social Worker

Hi, I am one of the school social workers on the Child Study Team. I am in the office on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Below are some links you may find useful:

Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services (DVRS) State agency which provides job training and placement for individuals with disabilities, post-graduation. 

  • Morris County, 13 Emery Avenue, 2nd Floor, Randolph, NJ 07869; phone number 862-397-5600 

Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)/ Department of Children and Families (DCF)State agency which provides case management and housing services for individuals with developmental disabilities. Management for students up to 18 years old is provided by PerformCare. 

  • For Students under 18 years, applications and intake information is coordinated by PerformCare: 
  • For application information: or 1-877-652-7624.
  • For students 18 years and older, applications and intake information is coordinated by Department of Developmental Disability. 

Home Based Case Management Services (under 18 years)- Coordinated through PerformCare  The number is 1-877-652-7624 

  • Referral must be made by parent(s) 

St. Clares Behavioral Health ServicesWill conduct an evaluation to assess need for services (Outpatient Services, Partial Hospitalization Program, Inpatient)

  • Hotline: 973-625-0280
  • Referral Information: 1-888-626-2111 

Department of Children Protection and Permanency (DCPP) [formerly DYFS]

  • Child Abuse Hotline: 1-877-652-2873 
  • Morris County Office: 973-927-0931 

New Jersey Division of Mental Health Services (NJDMHS)Transition services for children with mental health disabilities.

  • Phone number 1-800-382-6717 

Morristown Memorial Hospital - Psychiatric and Behavioral Health Services Psychiatric Emergency Services 
  • Hotline: 973-540-0100 
  • 24 Hour Referral Services(Access): 1-888-247-1400 


65 East Main Street     Mendham, NJ 07945     p: (973) 543-2501     f: (973) 543-6950